Valentine’s. The time of year when GTA Online players band together to celebrate the season of peace & love. Or, should I say, love things…in pieces. However you celebrate Valentine’s in GTA, Rockstar has a gift for players. The vapid Hustler is now available for purchase on the Legendary Motorsport’s in-game website, discounts are (lovingly?) scattered about, and money-making opportunities are abound.
Described as what’s possible when “old-world glamour slinks up next to the modern muscle car and asks ‘My garage or yours?’“, the Vapid Hustler is now available.
Now through February 19th, there is an assortment of activities that can earn players Double GTA$ and RP.
Activities with double GTA$ and RP:
- Till Death Do Us Part
- Lost vs. Damned
- Double GTA$ Bodyguard & Associates Salaries for Organization members.
- Albany Roosevelt (Sports Classic) – 25% off
- Albany Roosevelt Valor (Sports Classic) – 25% off
- HVY Barrage (Military) – 35% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Nagasaki Shotaro (Motorcycle) – 25% off (available for purchase after completing a round of Deadline)
- RCV (Emergency) – 35% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Ocelot Stromberg (Sports Classic/Weaponized) – 25% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Nagasaki Buzzard (Attack Helicopter) – 25% off
- All 10-car Properties (including High-End Apartments, Garages and Stilt Houses) – 25% off
- Executive Offices – 25% off
Clothing and Accessories Discounts
- All Valentine’s clothing – 25% off
- Doomsday Heist Tattoos – 25% off
- Smuggler’s Run clothing – 25% off
- Gusenberg Sweeper – 25% off
- Executive Assistant Services – 25% off
- Benny’s Original Motor Works – 25% off
This week’s premium race & time trial
The premium race for this week is “Turbine,” which is an off-road race that has players “bracing curves and jumps through the deadly airspace of an industrial wind farm.” Premium races cost 20,000 GTA$ and are an opportunity to show off your skills for an opportunity at a larger-than-normal cash payout. All racers receive Triple RP and the top three earn GTA$.
“LSIA” is the time trial of the week, having players race from Los Santos International to the foothills of Mount Chiliad. Beat the time specified and receive GTA$ and RP.
Rockstar says it best, “Love (and shrapnel) is in the air.”